- This event has passed.
Why Tokenisation and Digital Securities are the Future for Financial Markets
July 21, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us for this panel discussion, hosted by Archax, in which we will take a look at the growing use of tokenisation and digital securities and what they mean for financial markets participants and the industry.
In this session we will explore:
- What tokenisation actually is and how digital securities are different to cryptocurrencies
- Why these concepts and digitally native instruments are better than the current traditional route
- What the benefits are for firms raising capital and looking to list on a market
- How brokers and other financial markets participants can benefit
- What it all means for the financial markets landscape and how it will evolve
- Host – Simon Barnby, Archax
- Digital Asset Issuer – Cory Pugh, Bridgetower Capital
- Digital Asset Advisor – Breige Tinnelly, Tutum Capital
- Digital Tech Provider – Richard Crook, LAB577
If you would like to attend this video conference round table, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org