- This event has passed.
Tax Update for Broking Firms with PwC
November 12, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
John Clarke, Director within the Banking and Capital Markets Tax team at PricewaterhouseCoopers, will lead our update on tax for broking firms.
The session will cover:
- Future direction of tax policy, governance and management of tax risks, including:
– HMRC’s approach to tax policy and governance
– Increasing use of taxpayer disclosure regimes
– Expectations on the taxpayer’s tax department
- Increasing level of disputes and HMRC approach
- Indirect taxes update
If you would like to attend this video conference round table, please email: email@example.com