- This event has passed.
CANCELLED – Culture in OTC Markets (with ACI-UK)
November 4, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS NOW CANCELLED. OUR APOLOGIES FOR SHORT NOTICE OF CANCELLATION; WE WILL ADVISE A NEW DATE FOR THIS DEBATE IN DUE COURSE.
“Are principles really practical? Can ethics and profit work hand in hand? How does a small to medium size brokerage firm stay up to date with the current thinking on culture? This in-person panel discussion, led by ACI-UK, will cover:
- The key differences between principles- and rules-basaed markets
- Is conduct and behaviour the responsibility of individuals, institutions or both?
- Are brokers subject to the same conduct standards as banks?
- How does ‘conduct culture’ work in the context of introductory brokers?
- How does the FX Code of Conduct deal with pre hedging/last look/algorithmic trading?
- What does remuneration do to behaviours – and does compensation really encourage good ethics?
- What impact does signing up to a code (e.g. FX Global code) have on business bottom line?
- Is integrity the same as culture?
- Does diversity have a positive impact on culture?